World Blend brings people together.Here's a look at what's coming up soon!
*Our business hours are back to regular with limited seating/dining-in. You are welcome to come in, BUT WE WILL KEEP GATHERINGS TO THE MINIMUM (mAX OF 10 PEOPLE) AND OUTDOORS. We’ll continue following PUBLIC HEALTH guidelines as per the CDC AND THE GOVERNMENT including keeping 6 ft of distance between each person, as well as with our precautionary measures with the intention of keeping everyone as healthy and safe as possible. PLEASE WEAR a MASK if you can. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!
Monday, June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29: 6 to 8 PM
- Join us to talk about the bible and have a better understanding of it. Meetings will be held at World Blend every week on Mondays!
- Come on out for some coffee or tea, and meet everyone, you will be welcomed with open arms!
NORTH FORT WORTH BOOK CLUB MEETING
Thursday, June 18: 6 to 8 PM
- Come to our monthly book club meeting for book discussion, coffee, tea, a snack or dessert, and a chance to meet new friends!
- We will talk about The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell, a pause-resisting look inside one family’s past as buried secrets threaten to come to light!
- New books will be selected for future months. Bring your suggestions!
- We can’t wait to meet all of you, book lovers! RSVP to North Fort Worth Book Club Meet Up Group or to our Facebook Invite!
Father’s Day Craft Making for kids
Friday, June 19: 10 to 11 AM
- Join us for a FREE craft event to make Father’s Day goodies!
- Kids will make a hammer bookmark! A cute Father’s Day gift to give to dad!
- Limit 1 bookmark per child. All supplies will be provided!
SMALL BUSINESS NETWORKING BREAKFAST AND MEETING
Saturday, June 20: 9 to 11 AM
- All small business owners and entrepreneurs are invited!
- Come and mingle with other bosses and small shop entrepreneurs like you!
- Bring business cards and connect with other business owners!
- Breakfast followed by key speaker, introductions, and door prizes!
- Register at North Fort Worth Business Networking Meet Up Group!
VEndor of the Month: Carriedzi Art
Saturday, June 27: 10 AM to 12 PM
- Join local artist, Carrie Dziabczenko from Carriedzi Art!
- Carrie will have some amazing art pieces, painted rocks, greeting cards and more beautiful items made by her!
- Do you love local art and like to support local artists? Come on in!